In happier news...
Jackson had his two week check-up today. He is 9lbs 13oz and 23 1/4 inches long! He's in the 89% for weight, 99% in length, and 93% for head circumference. Which is 15 inches, same as what it was a birth.
I cannot believe how tall he got in just two weeks! Exactly two inches in two weeks?!?! I knew he grew quite a bit as he outgrew his newborn outfits overnight... but i didn't think he grew that much. The nurse was impressed, he checked his length 3 times to be certain. My baby is going to be taller than me by the time he's 5! But other than a little jaundice still lingering behind, Jackson is doing well and is extremely healthy ;) I'm praying he doesn't catch what his siblings have but i'm confident with all the nursing and vitamins we're both taking, neither of us will catch it. ;)
Some more happy news...
Christopher got promoted! He made Senior Airman BTZ! This is HUGE for us! Chris has been talking about this since tech school last year when we lived in Mississippi. This basically jump started his career and put him ahead. He gets another stripe on his uniform, which I think he is most happy about. ;) He also gets a pay raise and come next April, he'll be able to test for Staff Sgt, which is another promotion. If he had not gotten this promotion, he wouldn't be able to test for Staff Sgt until this time next year... I think... Don't quote me on that.
I know I talk about how Chris is a natural at this weather business, almost like a second language... But he worked very hard for this promotion. He studied hard and he practiced his speech to the board over and over the night before the review. He was pretty nervous when doing the speech in front of me, but I knew he'd do just fine in front of the board. AND HE DID! I couldn't be more proud of him! He's extremely smart and hard working and deserves this promotion more than anyone. <3
Here are a few pictures that I've taken over the last week. ;)
Me and Addy out enjoying the airshow from our back yard ;)
Addy, having a picnic in the living room.
little hamball
"Helping" me fold clothes. Really she just rolled on top of them and occasionally took off across the room with random clothing.
It's a good thing she's cute.
playing with daddy.
Rowen's before and after haircut ;)
First, he wanted a mohawk... and then he changed his mind.
Addy playing outside
Rowen enjoying his first airshow ;)
Addy loved the airplanes too ;)
Lastly, Jackson doing what he does best ;)
.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment