Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now the proud owner of a computer ;)
Hello sleepless nights, (not that I'm not already used to that) Grey's Anatomy, and lots of blogging!
I know this seems silly. You're probably thinking "why is she so excited over a computer? It's the 21st century..."
We're poor. Don't rub it in.
You may be wondering how I kept up on my facebook statuses and blogging up until now...
my iPhone. And I'm pretty sure I wore it down from so much activity. It's definitely been yelling at me lately and taking it's own breaks by shutting down randomly. I know that's not a good sign.
More importantly...
Now that I have a computer, I can start my online classes :)) Super duper excited to get that whole process moving along!!! :)
and of course, my Grey's.
How i have missed my Grey's. I haven't had any way to watch my show. We don't have Netflix, because we don't have a way of streaming it. We have small TV and cable programming.
Again, we're poor.
However, I can now get Netflix thru my computer...OR watch Grey's on Hulu ;)
They have all the seasons and episodes. I checked ;)
I'm on season 4 and I believe the rest of the world is ready for season 8.
I have some serious catching up to do.
Other news...
This weekend is Labor Day weekend and a four day weekend for the hubby at that :)
We've already got a busy weekend planned ahead.
Friday day, I have a little something going on in preparation for Christopher's birthday. I can't spill the beans here, because he reads this blog. But you will find out when he does!
Friday night, we're attending a game night with some friends. ;) Everyone is bringing an dessert appetizer... I haven't yet figured out what I will bring.
Saturday, we have plans to spend the day in downtown New Orleans with the Spitzenberger's and then to the New Orleans "Cool Zoo".
I think Rowen will have blast. They have a train ride thru the safari and a dinosaur exhibit. As well as a water park :)
Sunday, we have amazing plans to be as lazy as possible at home.
We <3 Lazy Sunday's.
Monday, we will be headed to Pensacola, Florida. Also with the Spitzenbergers. :)
We <3 the Spitzenbergers.
Were pretty sure the Spitzenbergers <3 us. ;)
Chris did tell me that there is a possible tropical storm headed our way for the weekend. ;(
I really, really, really, really hope not.
But you can't stop mother nature.
My back up plan is a 4 day weekend of catching up on Greys ;)
We Spitzenbergers DO <3 you! We still need to go to Pensacola before we leave town.
ReplyDelete