Now, I find myself glued to my computer, looking for answers.
In the midst of it all, I'm still not sure if I will continue to vaccinate my children or not. I'm still battling with my own beliefs after this butt load of knowledge has smacked me in the face. I do know, that I feel guilty for not even taking a second look at what doctor's have injected into my son's body for the last 3 1/2 years and now my daughter, for the last 7 months. Luckily, my children are fine.
As for this book...
This book has really opened my eyes. Yes, millions of people get vaccinations regularly and don't become Autistic. But not everyone is the same. In fact, everyone is completely different. The same vaccinations are given to every child, as if every child is the same. This book is filled with several testimonies of moms across the universe who truly believe that routine vaccinations hurt their children and made them severely ill. They can pinpoint when their child "disappeared." All of them are after their children had shots at a well baby check up. They lost their ability to speak, point, imitate, sense of balance, and then eye contact.
How frightening?
It's not just vaccinations that are believed to cause Autism. Some believe it's genetic and some believe environmental factors are to blame. What I didn't know is that Autism isn't necessarily just a mental disorder. Children suffering from Autism often are extremely ill with horrible diarrhea, up to 10 times a day! As well as problems digesting foods, colon problems, and multiple allergies. There's a symptom called the Leaky Gut and I don't even want to get into that. ;(
I've also learned that "The Center for Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics are filled with doctors whose research, speaking engagements, and travel are often funded by the manufacturers of vaccines. Many of these same doctors are paid consultants, and some later go to work full-time for the pharmaceutical industry."- Straight out of the book. What do you think of that?
The book later goes onto recovery and the cure for Autism. A lot of people believe there is no cure. A lot of people believe there is. Through behavioral therapy, diet, supplements, and other biomedical interventions,. children are being un-diagnosed by the same doctor who diagnosed them with the disorder in the beginning.
The AAP and the CDC refuse to believe this is true, even though children around the world are recovering from that very treatment. Why would companies, such as these absolutely refuse to believe any evidence indicating that sick children are being treated?
okay... i'm done venting. READ THE BOOK. seriously. do it.
If they confirm that those children are being cured then they make no money from them being sick. The same reason that health insurance companies will NOT cover any holistic treatments for any type of sickness. I suggest watching on Netflix a film called Food Matters, they dig deep into how just changing your diet can dramatically change your body if it's sick. Great post :)
ReplyDelete